SAMSUNG CSC Level 1 Grading Preparation Workshop In this workshop you will
Level 1 Grading Preparation Workshop
In this workshop you will receive a thorough review of the exam criteria for each exercise in Level 1.
Level 1: Basic Exercises 1-10
2. Absorb and Project
3. Horizontal Plane
4. Frontal Plane
5. Sagittal Plane
6. Incorporating All Three Planes of Movement
7. Condense and Expand
8. Macrocosmic Orbit
9. Condensed Breathing
10. North-East-South-West and North-West-South-East
Who is this workshop for?
– This workshop is the ideal introduction to Level 1! This weekend will provide you with a thorough introduction to the philosophy, each basic exercise, as well as the examination process itself. At the end of the weekend you will have the opportunity to experience a test exam and receive an assessment from the instructor, highlighting what you need to work on next.
Students Ready to Grade
– For those students who are ready to grade, this weekend will provide a thorough review, highlighting the grading criteria and relevant philosophy for each exercise, followed by your grading. If you have been learning on your own, or if you have been studying the material from various student levels at the same time, this is a great opportunity to focus solely on the exam material.
Study Group Leaders and Instructors
– This workshop is also ideal for existing Study Group Leaders and Instructors who wish to become more clear on the exam criteria, the examination process, and student evaluation.
At the end of this workshop, each participant will leave with specific feedback so that they may take their home practice to the next level!
3 (Saturday) 10:00 am - 4 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
LVMA Lehigh Valley Martial Arts: Emmaus
554 Jubilee Street Emmaus, PA 18049
Steve Reichard+1 (484) 951-8638 - email@example.com